- Boingimals is the second published game from Bit Gamey and is aimed at a younger audience.
- The game is free to download and has no in-app purchases.
- It was created from scratch and published on the Android platform.
- Originally only farm animals were going to be used but other types were added in later for a total of 16.
BEHIND THE CURTAIN
- The inspiration came from wanting to offer a casual game a game with simlpe mechanics and cute animals.
- Who doesn't want to help on a farm...bouncing animals...off a trampoline? Nobody!.
- I wanted a bright colour scheme including the title screen sun, inspired by Teletubbies!
- After searching throughout the land, a fun and fitting soundtrack was found.
- I devote a lot of time to finding a font that fits the game - I wanted cute and bouncy!
- Although the game does contain occasional ads, they only appear after every 5 plays.
- Fun was had trying to get the physics correct as animals initially flew all over the screen.
- No in-app purchases will ever be added and ads will stay at 5 plays.
- The game will always be free to download.
- More animals might be added on request.
- An iOS version may be published on the Apple Store.